Bob Fleshner realizes the power of story-telling and presentation dynamics, and he parlays his colorful background – including nine years with Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey, nearly five years as division CEO/President for a Fortune 50 company, a stint as a management consultant, and over 10 years running his own health and fitness company.
Sharing stories in an enlightening and entertaining fashion, he is an instructive as well as motivational speaker, with anecdotes that are rich in lessons learned as well as career and management tips.
Topics for speaking include:
- Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent in a Tight Labor Market
- Preventing Sexual Misbehavior in the Workplace
- Circus Days – How do you Prepare for the Unpredictable?
- Working for Yourself is Great, Especially When You Try to Delegate
- Navigating the (occasionally shark-infested) Waters of a Fortune 50 Company
Speaking fees are typically charged per engagement.