Bob Fleshner realizes the power of story-telling and presentation dynamics, and he parlays his colorful background – including nine years with Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey, nearly five years as division CEO/President for a Fortune 50 company, a stint as a management consultant, and over 10 years running his own health and fitness company.
Topics for speaking include:
- Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent in a Tight Labor Market
- Preventing Sexual Misbehavior in the Workplace
- Circus Days – How do you Prepare for the Unpredictable?
- Working for Yourself is Great, Especially When You Try to Delegate
- Navigating the (occasionally shark-infested) Waters of a Fortune 50 Company
Speaking fees are typically charged per engagement.