EPICOACH features “I.AM”, a unique, three-step program that optimizes your coaching sessions:
- I stands for Identify. So often, we don’t get the right answer because we don’t ask the right questions. It takes time and thought to figure out what questions to ask. With the first step of the I.AM program, we ask a series of questions to get to the core of the issue. Only by identifying the issue can you obtain the right answers and implement solutions.
- A stands for Attack. Battles are won by charting a plan and sticking to it. After you identify the “enemy”—the issues you are facing—you conquer it by attacking it strategically.
- M stands for Master. And that’s what you will do if you follow the simple and straightforward I.AM program. You will become a master at problem solving, which will enable you to unlock your potential and reach greater heights in your career.
Assessments are important, scientifically grounded tools we use in helping you get started. Two of Bob’s key certifications are DiSC (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness) and Strong Interest Inventory.
- DiSC teaches powerful behavioral profiling skills that can directly improve performance and increase productivity in a variety of settings and professional frameworks.
- Strong Interest Inventory provides insight into individuals’ interests and helps them consider potential careers, educational paths, and work options.
With both assessments, we typically ask clients to answer questions and then provide them with a detailed report based on their answers. These assessments may then form the basis for further discussion and coaching.